MasterSeal NP 1: One-component, elastomeric, gun-grade polyurethane sealant
Formerly: Sonolastic NP 1
How does MasterSeal NP 1 work?
MasterSeal NP 1 is a one-component, high performance, non-priming, gun-grade, elastomeric polyurethane sealant. It requires no mixing and typically requires no priming to bond to many materials, including concrete and masonry.
- Interior and exterior
- Above and below grade
- Immersed in water
- Expansion joints
- Panel walls
- Precast units
- Aluminum and wood window frames
- Vinyl siding
- Store front assemblies
What are the unique features of MasterSeal NP 1?
- Available in ProPaks, reducing jobsite waste, lowering disposal costs
- 12 standard colors to match a wide variety of common substrates
- Wide temperature application range makes MasterSeal NP 1 suitable for all climates
- UL listed; Passes 4–hour, 4–inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block or mineral wool
- Suitable for water immersion with documented performance in wet areas
- Meets VOC requirements in all 50 states
What are the benefits of MasterSeal NP 1?
- One-component formula requires no mixing, helping to reduce labor costs
- Joint movement capability ±35% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weathertight
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- No primer required for most construction materials lowering installation costs
- Weather resistant for long-lasting weather tight seals
- Compatible with non-rigid coatings and can be painted
- Superior holding power for long-lasting roof tile installation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Find all available safety data sheets for this product >> More.
MasterSeal NP1 Brochure(pdf, 1.72 Mb)
Data Guide ( pdf, 351.13 Kb
Guide Spec(doc, 143.00 Kb)
Color Reference(pdf, 168.36 Kb)
LEED Letter (pdf, 72.91 Kb)
LEED Letter (pdf, 54.79 Kb)
LEED v4 Letter ( pdf, 39.91 Kb)